Monday, May 30, 2022

LIFE 2022 Youth Conference Letter from Johanna and Clara


April 2022

Dear Alliance:

 

Greetings from Clara and Johanna Bergevin. We have both recently been invited and have decided to attend the Alliance Youth conference, LIFE 2022.  We are blessed to be able to go to this conference from July 4-10 in Orlando, Florida, with a group of Alliance kids from my school, Black Forest Academy, in Germany where I (Johanna) currently go to school.

 

I (Johanna) have heard so many things about LIFE as I have watched my sisters attend both in 2016 and 2019. Which is why I am looking forward to getting the chance to go and listen to amazing speakers, grow in my faith, and have lots of fun! I am especially excited to come together with around five thousand other teens from the Alliance Family to encounter God in new ways and prepare for the next step He has for me in life.

 

I (Clara) have also learned so many things about LIFE and how it has changed both of my older sisters, Lydia and Maggie’s lives. I am very curious and excited to see what LIFE will bring as my family and I start to plan. Along with this, I am very excited to learn new things about the gospel and become closer with God. I am also eager to experience this with a whole group of teenagers from the Alliance Family and Black Forest Academy. I know that God has a wonderful plan for me and the amazing things that I will experience during LIFE 2022, and hope that you can support me through this journey.

 

Our group has estimated the cost to be around $650 plus transportation to Orlando. Which means the total cost would be about $1700 altogether.  Would you consider supporting us as we attend LIFE 2022 and dig deeper into God’s plan for our futures? 


Sincerely, 

Johanna and Clara Bergevin


There is a specific account set up for students who are attending LIFE.  Please send your gift to our LIFE 2022 Support account by clicking cmalliance.org and typing in the following:

1-47200-45-49-06001 Black Forest Academy LIFE Group

No comments: