Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankgiving for An Encouraging Word

A sharp dressed young man stands in the foyer of the CAMA project center as I walk in...

Inside I smell our Vietnamese food cooked by our IM Family friend for our Thanksgiving meal.

The same guy then says to me in perfect English: "Could I talk to you?" I tell him sure.

"I'd like to know how I can enroll in (I'm thinking he's going to say English courses) the Church", he says.

I ask him, "Are you a believer?" And he says, "no I'm just interested".

I tried to mask my surprise and amazement and pointed down the road to our church building, got his name, and found out he is already a student of our CAMA English teacher.

It takes a team eff Teaching English, Cooking the Food, or whatever you do, "do it all for the glory of God." Jesus said, "He will build his church, and the gates of hell will not overcome it."

No comments: